Welcome to the Hotel Brexton
Baltimore Mount Vernon
Baltimore's Most Unique Hotel
Baltimore is a city that you might associate with its historic neighborhoods, world famous medical schools, and busy harbor, but there is also an unexpected and often overlooked side to the city. Baltimore is full of unexpected histories and unusual sights, and it is this unique set of attractions that has been bringing growing numbers of tourists into the city.
Escape the ordinary and immerse yourself in first-class service and accommodations in our brand new boutique hotel located in the heart of Baltimore. Rich colors and a trendy atmosphere set the tone for a luxurious experience. Our charming and historic hotel offers business and leisure guests the ultimate in comfort and style. We invite you to reacquaint yourself with dedicated service on an intimate scale, recapture the romance of travel and delight in the art of individuality.
"This place is not only a piece of history but employs a very small and exceptional staff. It offers a kind of intimacy that is rare. The amenities, the room and especially the bathroom are incredibly gorgeous and special. The only way to really appreciate this place is to visit it in 'the flesh.' We were mesmerized by the architecture; especially the spiral staircase. This is not your Motel 6 or even Holiday Inn, but so worth the "specialness" of a historic landmark and great staff who work hard to make your stay so enjoyable."
- MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art)
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra (BSO)
- Hippodrome Performing Arts
- Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric
- The Association: Jewish Community Foundation
- MedChi - The Maryland Medical Society
- Brexton Chase
- University of Baltimore
- Mercy Medical center
- Washington Monument Baltimore
- Baltimore National College Fair, Baltimore, Maryland, October 27-28, 2014
- Disney on Ice: Frozen, Baltimore, Maryland, October 29, 2014 to November 2, 2014
- Sweet Adelines International Convention & Competitions, Baltimore, Maryland, November 4-8, 2014
- American Towman Expo, Baltimore, Maryland, November 21-23, 2014
- James Taylor and His All-Star Band, Baltimore, Maryland, December 2, 2014
- The Black Keys w/St. Vincent, Baltimore, Maryland, December 4, 2014